- Cancellations, no shows, or early departures with less than 48 hours advance notice will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Early departures are considered a cancellation of room nights and charged accordingly.
- Group bookings of more than two rooms are subject to a 30-60 day cancellation policy. Please call us for details
- Trip insurance is available for a small fee from a number of on-line services to protect against loss due to unexpected trip changes.
- We have one dog friendly room for dogs 25 pounds or less.
- We have a kennel house for dogs over 25 pounds.
- We do not allow cats or exotic pets in any rooms or in the Lodge.
- Children 8 and over are welcome; please respect the quiet nature of the Lodge and the needs of other guests; do not allow children to use TV, computer or sauna without supervision and limit time appropriately.
- Children between 3 and 8 may be accommodated depending on occupancy.
- We are unable to accommodate infants younger than 3 because of the close proximity or our rooms.
Reservations and Office Hours
- Walk in reservations accepted when staff present-advance reservations preferred.
- Office Open- 8 am to 11 am and 4pm to 6pm, Monday -Saturday, 8am to 11am only on Sundays, Christmas and Thanksgiving. Emergency contact given on check-in.
- Reservations by phone taken 8am to 8pm, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 11 am Sunday. If you miss us with Vonage Voice messaging your inquiry will generally be returned within a few hours.
- On-line reservations available 24 hours a day. Make Reservation Now. Confirmation will be sent immediately.
- A credit card is required to confirm reservations.
- Check in is anytime after 4pm.
- Self service check in is provided after 6pm.
- Early check in is available from Noon to 4pm with 48 hour advance notice and a $30 early check in fee to cover additional staffing cost.
- Check out is 11am.
Breakfast, Snacks and Beverages
- Full breakfast is served in the dining room from 8-9:30 every morning.
- A self serve snack bar is available in the dining room at all hours.
- Complimentary self serve hot beverages-tea, hot chocolate, hot cider, coffee-are available in the dining room at all hours.
- A small refrigerator and microwave are available for guests in the upstairs living room.
- Cell phone reception is good throughout the property.
- Wi-fi is available throughout the lodge.
- There is a TV for guests to use in the upstairs parlor.
- No smoking inside.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, cash, personal check or travelers checks.
- On holidays and weekends we generally have a minimum stay. Please check for details.