Abineau Lodge FAQs
- When is Check In?
Check in is anytime after 4.
- When is Check Out?
Check out is 11.
- Can we have kitchen access?
Yes. You will have complete shared kitchen access. The apartment is the only space with a private kitchenette.
- Can we use your washer and dryer?
Yes. Washer and dryer access are included for free at specified times.
- Do you accept pets?
We have one B&B room that is pet friendly. The Apartment has been remodeled with pets in mind and small pets are allowed with limitations.
- Can we have more than 2 people in a room?
The BnB rooms are not suitable for more than 2 people and only have bed space for 2. We do not have roll away beds.
- Do you accept children?
Yes, if they are well behaved and over 2. Keep in mind that our rooms are set up for 2 people and we do not supply roll away beds.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel any BnB room 7 days or more in advance for a full refund. Reservation of the Apartment is non-cancelable less than 60 days in advance..
- What if there is an emergency or we can't make it due to weather? You will be charged for all days. We recommend that you purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect yourself in the event you are unable to honor your reservation.
- What if we decide we want to leave early?
Early check out is considered a cancellation and you will be charged for all days.
- Can we bring our own alcohol?
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
No. Rather than providing breakfast we have remodeled our kitchen to offer full access for cooking and storing food.