Abineau Lodge FAQs
- When is Check In?
Check in is anytime after 4.
- When is Check Out?
Check out is 11.
- Can we have kitchen access?
There is a microwave, coffee maker, toaster and refrigerator in the lounge for BnB guests. The apartment is the only room with a kitchen.
- Can we use your washer and dryer?
We offer laundry services for an additional fee but the laundry room is not self serve.
- Do you accept pets?
Our BnB rooms have wall to wall carpeting and are not suitable for pets. The Apartment has been remodeled with pets in mind and small pets are allowed with limitations.
- Can we have more than 2 people in a room?
The BnB rooms are not suitable for more than 2 people and only have bed space for 2. We do not have roll away beds.
- Do you accept children?
Yes, if they are well behaved and over 2. Keep in mind that our rooms are set up for 2 people and we do not supply roll away beds.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel any BnB room 7 days or more in advance for a full refund. Reservation of the Apartment is non-cancelable.
- What if there is an emergency or we can't make it due to weather? You will be charged for all days. We recommend that you purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect yourself in the event you are unable to honor your reservation.
- What if we decide we want to leave early?
Early check out is considered a cancellation and you will be charged for all days.
- Can we bring our own alcohol?
Yes. But you may only drink alcohol that you bring with you in your own private guest room. Any alcohol consumed in any of our public areas must be purchased from us.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Continental breakfast is included and available in the guest Lounge. The Café and Espresso Bar is open to the public including guests. BnB guests receive a 10% discount in the Café.